Psychographics is the study and measurement of attitudes, values, and lifestyles to gain further insight into consumer behavior. The most successful segmentation, profiling, targeting, and messaging campaigns incorporate psychographic data.
- Instrument design with particular emphasis on the development of pertinent psychographic questions
- Determining the most appropriate data collection methodology
- Providing crucial guidance in the development of data repositories for storing and analyzing psychographic data
- Bridging psychographic data with other data sources such as demographic information
- Sophisticated analysis that will provide the greatest insight and actionability from the bridged data
- Implementation, including training sales forces to utilize and apply the results
- Tracking engagement success in terms of ROI